Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

Currently everything feels like a struggle. I struggle to speak and understand Spanish. I struggle to find my way. I struggle to walk uphill. I struggle to walk downhill. I struggle to walk a straight line. Even my water bottle, which is attached to the same place on my backpack as it's been since the beginning has suddenly decided to start swinging and hitting me in the elbow. I struggle to enjoy this experience, when all I can think about is, "Oh no. Not another hill..." I know it's all part of the learning experience, so I'm going to just live through the struggle and keep moving onward.  Well, not tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm staying put for a rest day in LogroƱo.

1 comment:

  1. Callea, I am so happy to read your blog! I hope you were (are?) able to enjoy the tapas in Logrono - I think they are the best on the Camino. Hope to see you again soon! Nancy (in Pamplona)

    ReplyDelete